Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Jenny {family}


I just love this family to pieces and had an amazing afternoon with them!! The daughter was such a ham. Her mom was telling me how she was practicing poses in the mirror before the shoot. (Cute) So, when we got there I was beginning to tell her where to stand and, before I could say anything else, she struck a pose. It was so adorable and I started snapping photos. It did not end there either, she was "modeling" the entire time. The son was more quiet and reluctantly went along with whatever his sister wanted. What a great big brother and a super handsome guy. They are all so adorable and I just love how much they love each other. I love my job!

If you would like to see more of this beautiful family follow this link to my







The next 2 shots are best shown together. I love how this little sister has her big brother wrapped around her little finger. She wanted this kissing shot and made the cutest pouting face to get it. LOVE!



No comments:

Post a Comment